Thursday, June 02, 2011

Butterfly Girls

I can never stray too far from paper.  The sewing machine will gather dust, despite my best intentions and the knitting will sit, but paper always draws me back.  Buying a new stamp set and a die helps too.

Thanks again to Catherine Moore and her great inspirations.  The Birthday card uses a Paper Artsy stamp.  The butterfly wings are from Artchix Studios.
Oh she's cute with her little dragonfly side-kick on her shoulder.  She's a superwoman of nature, defender of pollen, fighter of bad bugs, and a delight to the eye.

This is a Birthday card made from scraps.  I finally figured out how to make the spiral flowers.  They are really not that hard, but sometimes I just get stumped.  That's the last piece of that ribbon I had.  I must get more, I adore that colour.

No comments:

Post a Comment