Sunday, June 19, 2011

7 Gypsies Mykonos Paper Project

I saw these papers by 7 Gypsies and immediately thought that they would be a good fit for my pictures of Key West.  Yes, they are Greek travel themed papers, but the rich saturated colours in riotous patterns felt very tropical to me.  I decided to start with my picture of the wild rooster.  The rooster was very uncooperative and took forever to get into the right pose.  He completely ignored me as I got closer and closer.  He should give Brad and Angelina anti-paparazzi lessons, cause he was a total pro.  No pushing, no shoving, no nothing.  Anyways, the paper worked very well.  I stuck to the colours in the paper, and even with very busy patterns managed to get a focused (in my opinion, feel free to tell me different), not busy layout.  The metal flowers are from Graphic 45 and the stamp is a Wendy Vecchi by Stamper's Anonymous.  I used Quickutz Fiesta for the title and Hero Arts Typewriter Letters to finish it off.  Thanks for looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment