Saturday, May 14, 2011

Works in progress

i have been working hard trying to get things done. I've decided that multiple half finished projects littering my life and psyche are unacceptable, so the decision, resolution maybe to finish a few things. First stop my dAughter's felted slippers. Finished the knitting, but in my happy haste I forgot to put a ribbon in the casing at the top before felting. The pattern doesn't call for it, but in the five or six pairs of these I have made, I have found it to be highly neccessary. A quick revisit should fix this. Next finish a pair of socks I started last year sometime before the complex lace pattern got the best of me.

So that's the knitting projects in hand ( please ignore the new yarn I bought for a tank top and a bikini for my 17 year old ). Now I just have to deal with a 80 + piece stained glass project for my mom. Can't solder outdoors til it's warmer so that can go down the queue.

I have tonnes of paper projects on the go as well. Last year's doors open photos are destined for a mini album, last summer's and this March break's trip photos still need to be put into layouts. I've also started a project I am really excited to begin sharing here. It's a combination of art journalling, stamping, photoshop, humour, and storytelling. The subject is Zombies. Yeah, I know, so popular right now, so being done. I hope I am bringing something new and fun. I will start to share once I am into it quite a bit more. Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment