Monday, August 09, 2010

In love with Graphic 45

I am still working my way through last summer's trip pictures.  I just have one set to go and then I think I can call it done.

Graphic 45 has me completely captivated.  Their beautifully coordinating papers are just so easy to work with.  In my Newport RI layout, I used the On the Boardwalk line with bits from Transatlantique.  I used some ink, passed one sheet through a crimper, added Glossy Accents, Glimmer mist and accented with butcher's twine.  Simple, simple, simple.


This layout is all about old institutions and no paper better reflects this than Venetian Lace from the Renaissance Faire collection.  Finished off with gold pen accents, Dew drops, 7 Gypsies tag, Prima stamps and Stamp It stamps. 

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous12:18 AM

    I had no idea until tonight that you had a blog. I like it, girl!

    Wish I'd seen you this weekend. Hope your Mom's birthday celebration was great!

    Nice layouts! I like them a lot!

    ReplyDelete