Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Preview

So, I spent some time today at the Royal Ontario Museum Library.  Bet you didn't know they had a library that was accessible to the public.  I didn't.  I was looking for some information on Victorian paper crafts, not just the directions, but the directions as the Victorian ladies who would have used them would have found them.  Well I found an awesome book describing not only Victorian paper flower making, but how to make your own scrapbook which isn't very scrapbook like and an oriental accordion book which is very recognizable as a mini-album.

Tomorrow, I'm off to the Reference Library to look at a book on the history of Scrapbooking.  I love history, I love looking at the origins of things and I love scrapping, so why not combine my loves and then share.  I am hoping to share all my finds here on my blog.  I hope you enjoy them as much as I enjoyed finding them.

No comments:

Post a Comment